Sunday, July 18, 2010

One Weekend 2 Shots... Week Four, July 17-18.

Saturday July 17th. "At the Park"
We went to the park in the morning.  Danny helped Seth conquer the "hard" monkey bars. I love the expression of my son in this picture.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fuimos al parque en la mañana. Danny le ayudó a Seth a conquistar las barras "más difíciles". Me encanta la expresión de mi hijo en ésta foto.


Sunday 18th. "Good News"
I love when the Sunday paper has "this kind of good news". Kids eat free and free sub? I got love Quiznos!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me gusta mucho cuando el periódico de los domingos trae éste tipo de "buenas noticias". ¿Los niños no pagan y sandwiches gratis? ¡Como me encanta Quiznos!



2 comments:

Wanda said...

Wow Tere! Your always saying I'm a good photo lady but wowie that photo of Seth on the Monkey Bars is absoutley fantastic! I adore it! The color the sharpness the perspective and the expression is priceless! Your photos are marvelous my dear! Gotta check out the others now!!

Paula Calvanico said...

great shots. your son looks so happy!

Paula
Mia Sogni Dolci