Thursday, November 26, 2009

In The Spirit Of Thanksgiving
En Espiritu De Agradecimiento

I found this video in the LDS web site.

Encontre el video anterior en la pagina web de LDS, lo puedes ver en Espanol en la pagina de YouTube.


What Am I thankful for? I'm thankful for the love of a Heavenly Father and His Son Jesuschrist. I'm thankful for for my wonderful husband and my wonderful son. I'm thankful for my family and for all the friends I have close to home and in the distance.


De que estoy agradecida? Estoy agradecida por el amor de mi Padre Celestial y Su Hijo Jesucristo. Estoy agradecida por mis maravillosos esposo e hijo. Estoy agradecida por mi familia y por todos los amigos que tengo, los que estan cerca de casa y los que estan a la distancia.


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?


DE QUE ESTAS AGRADECIDO?

No comments: