Tuesday, February 02, 2010

LOAD 2.10 DAY 1!!!!!!!


I can't believe I signed up for LOAD 2.10 (LayOut A Day). It is exactly what its name says, we have to create a daily layout during February. Write, Cick, Scrapbook was giving away 2 seats for this challenges. I "felt" I wasn't going to be lucky, so I decided to go ahead and register. And now I'm like... really? Are you sure you can do a page everyday? Considering that in January I only made 2 pages and the month had 31 days, I'm calling myself crazy! :)

Well, Day one is done 27 more to go! Wish me luck :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------




No puedo creer que me registre para LOAD 2.10 (Layout A Day). Es exactamente como su nombre dice, renemos que crear una pagina cada dia por el mes de Febrero.Write, Click, Scrapbookestaba rifando dos entradas para este reto, pero como no me senti que fuera a tener suerte, mejor me registre. Y ahora estoy como...De verdad? Estas segura que puedes hacer una pagina cada dia? Considerando que en Enero solamente hize 2 paginas y eso que el mes tuvo 31 dias, me he autodenominado loca! :)

Bueno, dia 1 esta hecho, solo faltan 27 mas! Deseenme suerte!!!!

I love that part of the LOAD fun is getting daily prompts, but they are very flexible so I'm going to try to combine them with another challenges.

For this page I used a sketch from The Scrappiest, I love Liz' sketches, and I'm so happy one of my sweet and super talented friends Kim is part of the new DT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Me gusta mucho que parte de la diversion de LOAD es que nos dan ideas diarias, pero son tan flexibles que voy a tratar de combinarlas con otros retos.

Para esta pagina utilize un esquema de The Scrappiest, Me fascinan los esquemas que hace Liz y estoy muy contenta que una de mis queridas y super talentosas amigas Kim es parte del ueve equipo de diseno.



"Que es esto?" is the title of this page, in English: What is this? This is my son when He was only 4 months old. And the pictures are for the day He ate his first zucchini's pureed soup. It looks like he didn't like it, but at the end he was so happilly eating it. Mmmmm! Maybe, I can scrap the pictures where he is actually enjoying his soup for LOAD Day 2!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Que es esto?" es el titulo de esta pagina. Es mi hijo cuando solo tenia 4 meses de edad. Y las fotos son del dia que comio su primer pure de calabacitas. En las fotos parece que no le gusto, pero al final estaba bien contento comiendo. Mmmmmmm! creo que puedo usar las fotos donde se mira todo contento comiendo, para hacer mi LOAD dia 2!!!

8 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

Wow you are fast! And I love your take on the sketch! Just awesome!!!

Lisa in Texas said...

LOVE your layout! That face is too funny not to scrap! Good luck on the LOAD, I did it in October and it was a blast and I got a lot done!

Marisol said...

hola Tere!!
creo que te visito en "tu casa" por primera vez...y me alegro de haberlo hecho...¡haces cosas preciosas!!! te felicito

Maria Elena said...

Wow TereA ! Admiro tu valentia en este reto ! jajajaj esta bello tu LO, me provoca inscribirme, pero lo chequeare primero... eso si despues q termine de cocinar para hoy !!! jejej

Estas activa mujer ! te felicito !

Marygail said...

Love the sketch! Great job!

BTW yes you can get 28 layouts done this month :)

mae said...

Que tierno Tere!!!!me encantan esos retos!!!!!suerte!!!

Laurel said...

Adorable, great take on the sketch!

Kim said...

Tere, you did an awesome job with the sketch! Those pics of Seth are just too cute! Thanks for playing :)