Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Love that song… OWL August Blog Hop

I love welcoming each month with our monthly
OLW blog hop. I feel it is a great way to start a brand new month.

By now, you know that the first blog to visit is
Margie's
and the lady before my blog is
Amanda
OWLJuly2012-5-Web

For July we incorporated songs into our album.
I love listening to Pandora, and it was so much fun selecting
the songs… I have lots of favorites!!
OWLJuly2012-2-Web
I choose songs in both languages, English and Spanish,
because I listen both… that is way I love Pandora,
I can find music for almost all of my all time favorite singers
and genre.
I know you all won’t have problems reading the ones
in English, so; I will tell you a little bit about the ones in Spanish.

#3. “Today is a good day to start over”
… is a good day to forget all the things
that have make me cry…

OWLJuly2012-3-Web
#4 “ A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief”
He spake, and my poor name he named,
“Of me thou hast not been ashamed.
These deeds shall thy memorial be;
Fear not, thou didst them unto me.

A hymn we often sing at church, and has a very special meaning
for us LDS.

OWLJuly2012-4-Web
#7 “Redeemer of Israel”
As children of Zion,
Good tidings for us.
The tokens already appear.
Fear not, and be just,
For the kingdom is ours.
The hour of redemption is near

Another favorite at church, and my dear
husband’s favorite as well.

OWLJuly2012-1-Web
I messed up the center of the butterflies, but
I decided to leave them like that… you know?
there are some things in live that even you
don’t like, you still need to live with them. Winking smile

Thank You so much for your visit; your last stop is at
Cherri's blog
See you next month!!!
Brighton    www.simplebrighton.com

5 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Lovely colours and handwriting. I like your butterflies - don't look messed up to me at all.

Cheri said...

Love how you used the butterflies for your numbers! So cute and sweet.

cinback said...

Am I missing out? I haven't heard of Pandora...what is it?

kelly said...

oh i love your butterflies and your delightful cards. and your song choices are wonderful - thanks for the translations. :)

MonicaB said...

Your cards are beautiful. Love how you numbered the cards and the soft blue color.