Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sorry Nena, te quede mal!!!! Sorry Nena, I let You down!!!

Este mansaje es para mi sobrina Edna (Nena) Le dije que checara mi blog por que le tenia una sorpresa, pero me falto tiempo. Voy a trabajar en eso hoy mismo para tenerlo listo y publicarlo manana. Te quiero mucho Nena!!!!


This post is for my niece Edna (Nena) I told her to come and check my blog because I had a surprise for her! but I just didn't had enough time! I'll work on it today to have it ready for tomorrow's post!!!
I love You nena!!!!


Esta es mi sobrina, se llama Edna, pero para mi siempre va a ser la "Nena".

This is my niece, her name is Edna, but for me she'll always be "Nena".

3 comments:

Pat said...

Tere she's beautiful!

all the days of our life said...

Tere que bonita es. Ponte pilas LOL.

Kristii said...

She is beautiful!!! Thanks for stopping by and joining in the fun at the So Sketchy Blog Hop!!!! I am so happy to see you!!!! Have a great weekend!!!