Wednesday, August 19, 2009

He Is Back To School
Ya Regreso A La Escuela

I can't believe my Seth is now a First Grader. I still remember how much I cried last year when my little boy left in the school bus for his first day of Kindergarten. wow! is been a whole year, somethings have changed some have not...you'll see in the pictures below


No puede creer que my Seth ya esta en Primer Grado. Todavia recuerdo cuanto llore el a~o pasado cuando mi ninito se fue en el camion escolar para su primer dia de Kinder. wow! ha pasado un a~o, algunas cosas han cmbiado, otras no... ya veras en las siguientes fotos:


This year. Different
: no luch box, he picked the T-shirt, toothless smile, a tan thanks to summer swiming lessons.
Same: Shoes (I'm so glad I found them), cute face



Este a~no. Diferente: no lonchera, el escogio su playera, sonrisa sin dientes, bronzeado gracias a las clases de natacion en el verano.

Igual: Los tenis




Same: "Take a picture of me walking" Igual: "Tomame una foto caminando"



Same: spiderman backpack just a"cooler style" and same water bottle


Igual: mochila de Spiderman solo que un diseno mas padre y botella para agua.




At the bus stop.

2008: "I'm a little scare-look" < - - - > 2009: "Mom, when is the bus coming?"

En la parada del camion:
2008: "mirada de-tengo miedito< - - - > 2009: "Mama, a que hora llega el camion?"




Happy back to school!!!!!

Feliz regreso a clases!!!!

8 comments:

Jingle said...

He looks ready to go!!! Such cute photos!

all the days of our life said...

Que bello. He is a big boy Tere. I'm praying for him. He looks so ready for school.

Pat said...

Tere he looks like such a big boy this year! Hi Seth!!!

Anonymous said...

wow you can sure see the height difference.

Kim said...

aww! what a handsome little man! I hope he has a terrific year!

my boys are soooooooo ready to go back!! little G is psyched for kindergarten!

Jennifer Davis said...

What sweet pictures, so great that you have the two to compare from last year!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing a difference one year can make..it happens so quickly..in what seems like a breath and then..they're so much bigger.

Viviana Jara (Chile) said...

Hola Tere,
que lindo tu hijito...lindas fotos bellos momentos.
Yo tb tengo un hijo y tiene 5 añitos.. estamos en etapas parecidas...Cariños.