Welcome to "One Little Word - Blog Hop" if this is your first stop, you should visit Margie's blog because the fun starts there!
I'm so exited to be participating in this blog hop, and more exited for taking this class with Ali Edwards over at Big Pictures Classes. It will be an amazing year working and creating around a special word.
My word of choice is:
When I decided to take the class, I didn't have to think much about which word I would use.
I'm always complaining about not having enough time. The fact is that I DO HAVE TIME, I just don't how to use it wisely, and I was getting to the point that I didn't care enough and it was more easy to say "I don't have time"
Every day I'm working on it, and so far, I've made some progress .
I'm also exited that I can document it on a scrapbook. I can't wait to see where this journey called "One Little Word" takes me... I'm very happy to be part of it.
Here are the first projects we've made, the title page with a recent picture on the back and the first page which is "about establishing a baseline with [our] word"Ali Edwards
I love butterflies and I may use them throughout the year. Don't you think these -Game Spinners- from Tim Holtz look very pretty?
I hesitated when Ali suggested to use our own handwriting, but I'm kind of glad I did it.
So, this is January's promp. Today, February 1st. we get a new one... yay! :)
You are almost there, just one more stop to finish the hop, please visit Amanda's blog!
As a thank you for your visit, I'm having a Give Away, just leave a comment telling me your "word" , if you are taking the class, and your favorite kind of embellishments. I randomly select a winner this Friday and post the winner here and in the class message board.
Thank You for stopping By!!!
In case you need to go back, here is the complete list of participants:
1) Margie http://xnomads.typepad.com
2) Jill Conyers http://jillconyers.typepad.com/life_as_i_see_it/
3) Monica http://scraplifters.blogspot.com
4) Lynn W http://crafty-creativity.blogspot.com
5) Miranda http://mirandasscrapsite.blogspot.com
6) Mandy http://captureandcreate.wordpress.com
7) Kathy http://katswonderings.blogspot.com
8) Lisa http://makeyourownescape.blogspot.com
9) Donna http://donnabryantdurand.blogspot.com
10) Abbey http://athomewiththerichardsfamily.blogspot.com/
11) Sam http://learncreatedo.wordpress.com/
12) April http://capturethememories.blogspot.com
13) Nicky http://seejanebake.blogspot.com
14) Rebekah http://istampscrapcraft.blogspot.com/
15) Relly http://rel.ly
16) Nancy http://goshery.blogspot.com
17) Cynthia http://paperpapereverywhere.blogspot.com/
18) Kathryn http://katlodesigns.com
19) Nikki http://www.inkyart.com.au
20) Heather http://scrappyhare.blogspot.com
21) Gayle www.lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com
22) Kristina http://ciqis.blogspot.com
23) Debra http://blakleyhomeplace.blogspot.com
24) Becky http://beckyandjames.com
25) Amy http://reflectivesnapshots.com
26) Marlene http://moore-fun-in-the-sun.blogspot.com/
27) Maureen http://cookingmylife.blogspot.com
28) Cheri http://cheriandrews.blogspot.com
29) Monica Scrapmom http://questtoperfectimperfection.blogspot.com
30) Jan http://mysimplelittlelife.typepad.com
31) Junelle http://yesandamenblog.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html
32) Margaret http://www.gutsymom.blogspot.com33) Sharyn http://www.analteredlife.com
34) Tere http://terecontodomicorazon.blogspot.com/
35) Amanda http://www.scrappnbee.blogspot.com/